Friday, June 1, 2012

We have a new favorite place to visit!

We ventured back to Pudding Stone Farms & Nursery this past weekend, I can't get enough of the green house part and Addison can't get enough of the animals.  So everyone is happy when we go there.  (Except maybe my husband when I spend more money on plants.)  This week they had new pot bellied pigs that were just lying around in the green houses, Addison was in love!



















I got the last of my veggie plants and finally got them all put in the ground last night.  41 tomato plants, 3 hills of cucumbers, 3 hills of Zucchini, 3 hills of pumpkins, a whole row of potatoes, a row of peas, green beans, radishes, and kohlrabi.  I might toss in a hill of butternut squash as I just realize I forgot to plant any!



Farmchicks Farm Photo Friday


0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?