A while back (and a few times since) Groupon runs a half price admission special for 5 visits to the Chelsea tree house. I purchased them and have never used them. So we planned a trip with a few friends from High School and their girls who are within 6 and 3 months of Addison's age. It was fun for the girls, I was not as impressed as I thought I would be for all the hype surrounding the place. I still think Addison is a little too young to enjoy what they had to offer. I also think that Fun N Stuff in Albion which is MUCH closer to home was a much better option for her. But none the less, they had fun and that's what mattered. And Amanda used her free passes to get us all in so I still have 5 admissions for free, so we better go again!















0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?