Saturday, June 16, 2012

Twin Pines Campgrpound

I talked about one of the campgrounds we used to camp at as kids earlier this week, Twin Pines was another that we started going to when we got older and the Managers changed at Swains lake.  Twin Pines is a little farther from home (not much at all) and is right along the Kalamazoo river.  Perfect for those who canoe/kayak!  

My brother and Sister-in-law were camping there this past weekend and invited us out to have lunch and for Addison to play with all of Joey's Nieces & Nephew.



































 These girls are all within 10 months of each other, and they were obsessed with putting pebbles and mud into this cooler that the boys were using to hold their crayfish that they were catching on the river.  Toddlers have no fear of those things, I on the other had would have a hard time snagging one without thinking it was out to kill me, I tried those suckers move fast!  And, they have pinchers.




0 Reader Coments:

Post a Comment

show some love?