Working on rounding up more furniture to paint! I just scored 4 pressed back oak dining chairs for 10 bucks. 10 bucks! Trying to find some furniture for Addison when she makes her way to a bigger bedroom.
Dreaming of Don't have time for dreams, sleep is for sleeping. I rarely remember my dreams anymore though I have woke up to a few weird ones lately but as soon as I stop thinking about them I forget what it was all about anyway.
Planning a trip to the Fort Wayne Childrens Zoo this weekend!
Thinking about the weekend, and how it's so close I can taste it yet 9 long hours from now till I can enjoy it.
Obsessed with lately, obviously, painting/refinishing furniture. Like my new favorite thing ever. I kind of just want to do it for other people all the time cause I can't keep all the crap I want to do in my house!

Dreaming of Don't have time for dreams, sleep is for sleeping. I rarely remember my dreams anymore though I have woke up to a few weird ones lately but as soon as I stop thinking about them I forget what it was all about anyway.
Planning a trip to the Fort Wayne Childrens Zoo this weekend!
Thinking about the weekend, and how it's so close I can taste it yet 9 long hours from now till I can enjoy it.
Obsessed with lately, obviously, painting/refinishing furniture. Like my new favorite thing ever. I kind of just want to do it for other people all the time cause I can't keep all the crap I want to do in my house!


0 Reader Coments:
Post a Comment
show some love?