Mommy's little helper, helping Momma get the sanding done this past Sunday. All day long I sanded. Sanded the table top, Sanded the table frame, Sanded & Sanded & Sanded the table legs. But finally they are done! And before I lost sunshine I managed to apply 2 coats of primer and 3 coats of paint...all except one side of the legs. Hoping to have this baby completed a lot sooner than I was expecting.
Top all sanded, a little distressed and ready to take on some dark stain!
eeek! I can't wait to get it all done. Let's hope that wasn't lead paint cause we know I didn't have a mask on while the dust was flying.

Top all sanded, a little distressed and ready to take on some dark stain!
eeek! I can't wait to get it all done. Let's hope that wasn't lead paint cause we know I didn't have a mask on while the dust was flying.

I cant wait to see the final product!
ReplyDelete